Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday morning cartoons

Good Morning! It's lovely when your newborn sleeps 6 hours in a row and then 4 more for you when you aren't expecting it! Although that scary feeling when you wake up and it's been a long time and your baby hasn't woke up yet hit me, luckily she started stirring soon after that. I have a headache, I think from sleeping so long. Haha. I'll take that kind of headache anytime. :)



It's Saturday morning, and we are doing the Saturday morning cartoon thing. It's really sad now though, none of the good cartoons are on anymore. Smurfs, Looney toons, and all the cartoons from my childhood days are gone...it's sad. There really is nothing "good" anymore...to me anyway. Thankfully they aren't on all day.



We have an exciting day of Saturday chores and grocery shopping planned. Yay. Going to the store with 4 isn't much harder than with 3, but the 3 like to run around like they don't have a mother, so I'm so looking forward to it.



I'm going to try to upload some pictures, we will see if I can do it. I have some cute ones of my baby smiling....aren't those first smiles so cute?

The beginning smile

I'm so mad that it didn't flash! I hope you can see the cute smile anyway!
There's a smile!

Oh, she is so cute I could just squeeze her! (and I do every day!) :)

No comments: