In other news: Haha...
We had a visit from my ex-sister-in-law and her kids, who we never get to see, and that was fun! My girls got to see their cousins and I got to visit with my most favorite sister-in-law that I miss so much! She has cancer, but is battling it. I don't know if she will win the battle, but hopefully. Here are some cute pictures of them.
Trever and Gerri, cute girls!




Kristi and Sabryna

Here are some other pictures for the month...kind of a catch up.
Here is Dell and the girls on the four wheeler after a big storm. They were all helping clear the drive! :)
Ryver in her little snow suit:


Sabryna got new band colors on her braces...Pink and Yellow this time:

Ryver loves her bean bag chair...she pretty much sinks in it though. 
Here's what she looks like from the top.... and then from the side :)
We started Ryver on solids, she loves sweet potatoes!


These are her 'mommy' six month pictures, isn't she a doll? She's growing too fast!

11 comments:
I'm so glad the baby is okay!
Thos pictures are so so cute! Cute girls! & I love the pink & yellow bands!
What great news!!! Hopefully she will take the meds nicely for ya. It looks like everyone had a really great visit, lots of smiles! Sweet potatoes are always a fav around here too. (I prefer them with the marshmellows on top!) Glad you're having a good day!
That's great news!! I'm so glad everything is as it should be (well, with the exception of the antibiotics...three months? Good gosh I am so not disciplined enough handle that!).
Loved all the pictures. Ryver is an adorable 6 month old and I love the pink and yellow bands (Gracie would pick the same ones, she LOVES pink and yellow)!
Those pictures are sweet! Gosh, I can't believe how many times in the past 6 months I've heard of someone having cancer! It's so scary. I hope she'll be OK.
Sweet potatoes = yummy!
Sounds like you've had an EXCELLENT week! yay!
Ryver posed perfectly for you!
I'm glad that Ryver is better and not sick! Loved all the pictures of the kids... Ryver is so cute!
kate~ I am too! Thank you.
Pink and yellow are good, but I think I would have picked purple and yellow...but it's not me! Thank goodness!
girlymom~ I know. I hope she will take them good too...she will probably get used to it...I hope. I don't like sweet potatoes, but all my girls do!
Cecily~ I know, I am so glad too! And I know on the three months too! I just think at least it's not a year or more like they originally said... whew! (if you look at it that way it's not so bad....right?)
I didn't know any kids that liked yellow when I was a kid, now it's my favorite color and all my girls love it too! go figger!
Maria~ I hope she is OK too...but probably not, it's sad because it's spread to her pancreas now. I guess according to the 'professionals' once it's in the pancreas it's fatal. We all hope not and are praying that she will go into remission. Especially since she has 4 daughters of her own ages ranging from 11 to 3. It really sucks. :(
D~ Yes, yay!!! I know she is such a poser...so cute! How are you feeling preggers?
carrie~ Thank you, I am so glad too! And thank you about the pictures too...I agree she is a doll!
I found you on girlymom. What fun I am finding more moms with all girls. I have 6 daughters and they are the best. I love the pictures of the baby at 6 months old. Too cute.
Good news!! My 8 year old daughter had to go through all that when she was a baby too! No fun!! She did the antibiotics for 5 months. She is healthy as can be now and has not had another infection since then.
My 12 year old has green bands on his braces right now. Kids are so funny
Christina
so. many. cute. pics.
ADORABLE!
and YAY for healthy babies!!
Hi Steph,
For some reason my stupid computer wasn't updating your page....it was still showing your pre-Xmas post! So I've had to play catch up on the last month.....so glad bubs (and all the girls) are feeling better, glad you had a nice Xmas, and hope you have a nice day!
Cheers,
Mel.
Post a Comment