Today I am thankful for:
- The warm weather
- My swamp cooler!
- My growing things (see pictures below)
- The end of school and the beginning of summer
- Melatonin :)
- Good friends
- My sweet family
My hollyhocks! Wow!
Cactus, that we need to scale down or remove. Ouch!
Indian Paintbrush and my shadow
My new Maple tree
1 of 2 Poplar trees
Pear tree
Apple tree
Globe Willow tree
Already established Apple tree in full blossom!
My new raspberry plants
My mini rose bush
Viola's or 'forget me nots'

My Lilac bush is finally blooming after 2 years!
Cactus, that we need to scale down or remove. Ouch!
Indian Paintbrush and my shadow
My new Maple tree
1 of 2 Poplar trees
Pear tree
Apple tree
Globe Willow tree
Already established Apple tree in full blossom!
My new raspberry plants
My mini rose bush
Viola's or 'forget me nots'
My Lilac bush is finally blooming after 2 years!



10 comments:
Wow, you have LOTS of trees! I love it!!!
Today I am thankful for my family coming to visit, for my doctor who is helping me through some issues, to my husband for actually attending a wedding with me this weekend... and so much more!
Your thumb must be MUCH greener than mine. I'm feeling a little jealous about your growing things!!
wow look at all those growing things...i am seriously jealous!!
and those puppies are super cute!
Those are great pictures of your things that are growing! I love your Holly Hocks, I could never get mine to grow well! Good Job! & Violas are my favorites!!
The pups are getting so big! They're cute. Love all the trees and flowering plants. I've always enjoyed planting things, too. Ten years from now you'll look at them and say, "I remember when I first planted that tree. It sure has grown!" Hmmmm...kind of like what we do with our children. lol!
That should have been:
kind of like what we say about our children.
Its late!
You've been busy planting and tending your growing things! Good luck with the puppies. Love your thankful list.
I love Thankful Sunday! Ok, I can't WAIT to see those hollyhocks grow...be sure to post pictures of them as they get bigger & bigger.
Hey Darlin'! Just lookin' at your pics! Cute, darling girls, but then, they come from my cute, darling girl, so go figger! (Can you get my hollyhocks to look like that?) Muah, muah, muah! Love you, Babe! XOXOXOXOXOXO Mom
I am so jealous of your lilac bush! I want one so bad!
Post a Comment