Here she is sniffing her new purse.
A new shirt? Curious.
And at the birthday girl's party, we didn't want anyone to forget:

A new shirt? Curious.
And at the birthday girl's party, we didn't want anyone to forget:
Then we went camping the last weekend before school started. A last hurrah if you will. It was much fun and too short. The mountains are so beautiful, and it's great to just be able to get dirty to your hearts content, not worry about the kids (much), and just be lazy! I love camping!
Here is my cute mom...she went with us.
It was also the start of hunting season, so the men are all in their camo.
Everyone had some watermelon, I have no idea what Sabryna is saying...maybe "You're taking ANOTHER picture?"
Look at those beautiful eyes!
Just a cutie!
Ryver really enjoyed her first taste of watermelon. We had to help her keep the red side in her mouth. :)
'I love me some watermelon!'
And then today is the first day of school! I can't believe how fast summer went, it almost feels like school just ended! Sabryna is starting 5th (FIFTH!) grade, and Mychigan is going into 1st. My babies are growing up too fast!


It was a great summer. And I have to keep reminding myself that it isn't over yet, just that school has started. But it was chilly this morning. Is that a sign? I'm not ready for cold yet. Hold it off for a while longer please!
8 comments:
The cutest girls in the whole world....EVER! But just look at their Mom! No wonder, eh?
Great pictures! Camping looked fun. I would love to get to go camping in the mountains:)
Gorgeous pix and you look like you all had so much fun! It is cold and rainy here too like Fall but it is still August!!!!!!!
xx
yahoooo Happy Birthday Sabryna!!
i am big red puffy heart LOVING those striped tights. i have a few bags of cute (very gently used, read hardly ever worn) tights of Jordans that i should ship to you...let me know if you are interested
Happty Birthday, Sabryna! Ryver looks NOTHING like a boy! She is all girl! I think your girls look a lot alike in these pics! Beautiful, as usual!
So cute! I love the watermelon pictures & I LOVE Ryvers I'm not a Boy shirt! Too cute!!
Oh my goodnes Mychigans tights are tooooooo cute!!!!
Love Ryver with the watermelon :)
Cute pictures. I love the shirt! Summer never seems to last long. School started today.
Post a Comment