Meet Miss Helpie Helperton. Her main objective is to help Mommy to death! I can hardly get anything done around here with out a little (or a lot!) of help from this one!
I have to watch her like a hawk! She's my first climber and climbs everything! Luckily the fall from the dishwasher door isn't too far...Trying to help me put the clean dishes in the dishwasher...
It just wont go in right! 


14 comments:
They stop being "helpful" the day they finally become useful.
I have been known to secretly unload my dishwasher before my kids get up so I can get it done faster! They do love to help though - sigh... And we WANT them to want to help when they get big enough for the task at hand. Anyway, your little helper is adorable! :)
Precious moments, enjoy them!
That's why my dishwasher leaks when it runs. Kaden is a bit heavier than your cute little one.
what a cute helper :D
My PFS entry this week : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks
ha h a- my littlest used to do that until the dishwasher came unglued from beneath the counter!
Thank you so much for visiting my baby blog and for your kind words! Have a great day!!
I agree with Chris..
She is a doll!!!
So funny, Bubbs never climbed but BOTH the girlies do so it is a nightmare as usual I have to eyes in the back of my head!!
xx
Too cute, she is!
My 2 year old son loves to empty the dishwasher...except he also likes to lick all of the clean silverware before he puts them away. He's tried to climb onto the door before but I always stop him. I'm so afraid he'll just bend it backwards. So cute to see a little one standing on the door in your pics!
Those are such cute pictures!
I have a picture just like this one on my blog. I love these cute little helpie helpertons. I have to wait until Sara is occupied somewhere else before I can do dishes, or else something always goes missing. But that's ok. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Just wishing you a wonder Holiday and a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment