Around the time I started my blog, I did a post called 'Glasses and Braces' and then another one called 'braces'. It was the ones where Sabryna had just gotten both of those things. It was very big time for us, and I felt like my little girl was growing up just a little too fast for my taste.
Well. She still is. Recently we took her to the eye doctor and he said her eyes have gotten better. She sees 20/20! Crazy, how does that happen? And 5 days later, she got those darn braces off too! Now we are back where we started, but with a young lady! She's growing up too fast!
Watch out boys! Mom and Dad are keeping the Shotgun ready!
13 comments:
That is one lucky girl to have her eyes magically get better....wish that would have happened to me when I was a kid! I think having the shot gun handy might just be a good idea!
She looks beautiful! I'm not ready for the day my daughter starts getting old enough to attract the attention of boys!
I wish my eyes would magically become 20/20! So jealous! Nice!
She is gorgeous!
She is so beautiful! Better get a couple of shotguns!
Keep that shotgun nearby and loaded -- you'll be fighting them off!
She's beautiful Steph.
Watch out boys is right! keep the shotgun close at hand!:)
Oh that's awesome to get both of those done with at once practically! And yes, I'd keep the shotgun close by too - she's one beautiful young lady!
I know we'll be there before I realize it too - they do grow up just way to fast, don't they! :)
What a blessing to celebrate what is a difficult process. It is so hard to maintain braces and so wonderful when they come off! She looks very happy!
She is beautiful! That is so exciting to loose both braces and glasses!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
what a great smile, I bet she was glad to get thouse braces out
She does not look that old! She can't look that old! Oh, boy! Congrats on the baby by the way! I haven't been checking facebook or blogs so I'm out of te loop! Yea for you!
What a lovely smile! I loved getting my braces off... but I was much older than she is!
Who is that? Wowee! Gorgeous. I need you to come up here. Now.
Post a Comment