If my brain weren't attached to my head, I would loose it. Pregnancy brain isn't fun I tell ya! I forget EVERYTHING! I forgot to do last weeks PSF, and almost forgot this weeks too!
For this week I decided to post another picture of my ever growing belly, even though, to me it seems to have evened out. It seems about the same as it did last time, but it's definitely bigger and tighter 4 weeks later. I am now almost 19 weeks along, and this picture was done at 18 weeks exactly.
Hosted by
9 comments:
Your girlies look adorable and so do you!!! Sorry about your pregnancy brain. I swear I still have that problem 2 1/2 years out. Sigh. :)
I remember being forgetful when I was pregnant. :)
Your boo crew is adorable.
Happy PSF!
cute belly and cute kids! thanks for the photos!
What cuties!
And I totally remember pregnancy brain - ugh! Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Thanks for sharing!
Can I say "Forget the world and dream of your baby!" :)
Take care!
The worst part about pregnancy brain is that a little less comes back everytime. The things we go through for our children! So are you going to have to change your blog name when the baby's born?
You look great!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
I think you have a cute belly! I we have to wait for Thanksgiving to find out about the baby!?!
Your girls are super cute!.... er scary, I mean! :)
Your baby bump is starting to really make it presence known, huh?!
Cute Halloween pictures! Congrats on baby 5!
If you want a tutu email me at joshlyna@hotmail.com
Post a Comment