Friday, December 18, 2009

Photo Story Friday ~ Temple lights


Hosted by Cecily and Honey Mommy





Last night we went up to temple square in SLC, and saw all the pretty lights with my hubby, kids, mom and brother. I didn't get many pictures of the lights, but I got pictures of what's most important to me! :) It was a really fun night. And it was really COLD! But I love my family and I'm so grateful for them! It was so much fun to spend time with all of them!

5 comments:

KATE said...

I LOVE to see the Temple. My favorite are the lights at Temple Square! So gorgeous!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The lights on Temple Square at this time of year are very nice. Love seeing them.
Glad that you got to go and spend time with your family there.

Lisa said...

Looks chilly but fun! I have yet to take my kids to see the lights at temple square! Some day!

Jessi said...

Gorgeous! Looks like so much fun!

Cecily R said...

LOVE LOVE the angle of the last shot. SO cool!!