"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
awwww what a cutie!!!! We have cute boys!
OH what a sweetie!Sheri
Where has that 6 months gonexx
it sure does go by fast!
I read your blog but forget to comment so I will. Cute boy! I already told you my cute idea for him with the shirt. Just a thought.I love you moigner to the max.
What a doll!
What a cutie!! I love those big baby grins.
thats a great idea to make a sign already in the picture so you dont have to try and remember or put a date stamp on the photo! Super cute pix :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
awwww what a cutie!!!! We have cute boys!
OH what a sweetie!
Sheri
Where has that 6 months gone
xx
it sure does go by fast!
I read your blog but forget to comment so I will. Cute boy! I already told you my cute idea for him with the shirt. Just a thought.
I love you moigner to the max.
What a doll!
What a cutie!! I love those big baby grins.
thats a great idea to make a sign already in the picture so you dont have to try and remember or put a date stamp on the photo! Super cute pix :)
Post a Comment