HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
OK, so I'm a little late. It's been like for.ev.er. since I have posted on my blog. Sometimes life just gets in the way, you know?
Dell lost his job on December 17th, and we have been hanging on since then... getting a job any time soon would be good. It's been over a month. Wow. Time flies even when things aren't really fun! We have still been happy though, we have many many blessings that we enjoy. :)
Recently I went on a 'date' with my two aunts and my mom. It was a fun, refreshing, time away and I enjoyed myself immensely.
When I got back to my kids, I discovered that Ryver in typical toddler fashion, had found a pair of scissors. So now we have a little 'mo' do going on. I'd say it's cute, but I don't like to lie. SHE is still the cutest thing in the world, but her hair definitely needs to grow out a bit. It seems I didn't get the CHUNK she took out in her bangs very well in the first picture, but trust me, it needed to be cut... all of it (bangs anyway) I just call her my little 'Mo' now, for a while. :)
My baby-sitter felt so bad! But once again Courtney... it's OK, really. Things happen. I will try to find a picture of when Mychigan cut her and Daisy's hair for you to see. On my watch. It happens to us all.
We went to a funeral yesterday. It was really sad, as funerals are. One of Dell's best friends died on Sunday night. He was only 52. He had pneumonia with low oxygen and then got a blood clot in his lungs. We are all pretty sad about it.
Not much else going on... living, hanging on, loving, being.
We really have been blessed with so much, we are thankful for all we have.
I hope all my bloggy friends out there are doing well! I'm going to be better at this blog thing hopefully! Need to get out of my rut!
1 comment:
Sorry for the job loss and funeral, not a nice time but so great you can still enjoy your family in these situations.
I just LOVE the picture of the hair cut!!!!
xxxxx
Post a Comment