"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Monday, October 20, 2008
She's walking! Finally!
She's hit her 15 month birthday. She hasn't had any desire to walk until now. Yesterday she decided to take the plunge! Bye bye baby stage.... :( sniff.... Hello toddler hood! I'm sad, but happy. She's so darn cute!
Awwww! My youngest was about 15-16 months when she started walking (FINALLY--- I was so ready for her to because she's a heavy child, already over 26 lbs).
10 comments:
She'll be all over the place now:)
Awwww! My youngest was about 15-16 months when she started walking (FINALLY--- I was so ready for her to because she's a heavy child, already over 26 lbs).
Go baby go!
My oldest didn't walk until 13 months, but boy did he figure it out quickly!
And there will be no looking back.
Congrats!!!!!! She's going to be busy now. How fun. I love when babies start walking. Kinda frankensteinish. So stinkin' cute!
Yay!!! Welcome to toddlerhood!!!
oh she is soooo CUTE!!
yay for walking!! woo hoo~
I know the bittersweet feeling... she looks so proud of herself!
Yeah! Way to go! None of mine ever held off.
So cute! and a little sad at the same time, I totally understand!
Post a Comment