Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo Story Friday ~ Hat's and the Tooth Fairy

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

This Christmas Sabryna and I made hats for a lot of people for Christmas. These are the looms that we used.
Ryver thought they were cool hats and ornament hangers. She would often have three of them on, though in these, she only has two.
So the hat makers became hats.



Have I ever mentioned how cute she is?


Also, another thing worth mentioning,
Mychigan lost not one but two teeth over the Christmas holiday!
One on the 27th and one on New Year's Eve. So she had visits from Santa AND the Tooth fairy! Lucky!


11 comments:

Chris said...

Why do toothless grins always make me smile?

Michelle said...

Cute pictures and what a bonus. Christmas presents and money from the tooth fairy.

tiarastantrums said...

cute - I was going to buy those looms and try my hat at it!! Never did - I don't think I have the patience

Vixbil said...

Gorgeous pix as always especially the lost teeth. Would love to see the hats you made for everyone too though
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Last year the tooth fairy andSanta were supposed to come on the same night. Wouldn't you know it, the tooth fairy took the night off so she wouldn't be in Santa'a way (Well that is her story anyway!!)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Too cute! Toys are never as fun as things they find around the house.

Congrats on the teeth too!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh these were great. The toothless shot is just SUCH a classic!

Susan said...

Wow, this is the third PSF post about losing teeth.
They are both adorable.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute toothless grin! Love the hats/ornament hangers!

Honey Mommy said...

Isn't it funny to see what kids decide is fun to play with? I love the ornaments dangling off... how cute!

Cookie said...

Love the ornament look!
My 6 year old lost a tooth the day after Christmas. He was so excited too.