Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wii are having fun!

Photo Story Friday Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Well....We had a wonderful Christmas! I really hope you all did too, and I wish you all a fabulous 2009!

Our Family got a Wii for Christmas. We have been having a ton of fun with it. Ryver isn't big enough yet, obviously, but she sure had fun trying on Christmas Day!

"Sabryna and Daddy are playing baseball with this thing...I can too!"

"See, I can do it!"

"Hello?........Maybe it's a phone!"


Happy PSF Everyone!!!


7 comments:

D said...

We got a Wii for Christmas too. But we opened it at Thanksgiving. :) Kaden loves to think he is playing while his Dad is actually playing. Matt has to make the players jump and go in the water (even if it kills them) since that's what Kaden wants them to do. I recommend the Outdoor Challenge game- it comes with a two player mat and most of the games are running and jumping games- really good exercise and easier for the younger set than the controller. Kaden doesn't win but he does move the guy well enough to play the game.

Indrani said...

So cute.. I like that confidence.
Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Our Wii has brought us many a great family memories! We love it!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Yes, when in doubt use it as a phone.

Chris said...

Wiiiiiiiii!!!!
That is the most fun our family has had together in a long time.

I think Ryver has got it down!

debi9kids said...

Isn't Wii great!?! Our kids got a ton of games this year and have been having a blast on all these cold days.
E&W don't really have a clue either, but like to pretend they do ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh i LOVE those! We also got a Wii for Christmas and have been playing way too much ourselves!!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year!