
First off we have Reading material. A book that I am so excited to read, a people magazine that I never splurge and buy myself and a USA today newspaper! Lots of stuff to read, I will be busy for a while!
Then there was the 'chocolate' bag...oh my, she outdid herself there! It was packed full of the best stuff, peanut butter m&m's, recess peanut butter cups (two packages!) and kit kats! Then there was a whole package of Orbitz gum to freshen my breath after I gorge myself!
The next bag carried a HUGE pad of paper that was so cute! And a magnetic pad of paper too. She must have known that I love writing notes!
There were two gift cards, one for McD's and one for a bread store that I haven't heard of, but I'm sure there is one somewhere here in Utah, and I am going to find it! (WOW!)
And Last but certainly not least, is a beautiful wooden sign that is going to hang prominently on my wall. It's beautiful and I love stuff like that!
Thank you so so so much Laurie, I feel overwhelmed and loved and seriously WOW you did such a great job!
Head on over to Mamarazzi to check out all the other swappers and maybe get in on the next one (sometime in April) yourself, it's so much fun!
7 comments:
Great Swap!! We got the same book! Very cool....
What a great swap box..you got great goodies..good for you..enjoy.
Great loot! And I love the wrapping. Two of my fave colors together are kelly green and pink! I had so much fun and it looks like you did, too!
This was so much fun and your gifts look so much fun to have received. I can not wait until the next one. Vist me and see what I received from my pal at
http://jagwonderfullife.blogspot.com
Steph~
I am so glad that you liked everything. I have been sick... Even was at the hospital last night. So I will be doing my post soon. Sorry, I have not done it yet. I have been in bed all weekend and this is the first time I have been online. Take Care!
Sounds fun, you got some great stuff!
wow...she sent you some pretty fab stuff.
I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.
My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!
Post a Comment