Our pet rat Snickers died on Saturday. She had a tumor in her belly and she just slowed down as it grew and finally passed away.
Sabryna has been the most sad as Snickers was her pet for the most part.
It's a sad part of life that we have to deal with.
We had a funeral for her and we are going to paint her name on a headstone (Sabryna's idea).
Go see this post to see pictures of her, I don't have them on my computer anymore since we got our new one. The pictures are at the bottom of the post.
Goodbye Snickers, We will miss you.
4 comments:
Although I am scared of them, that is a sad story. Hope you buy her a puppy to make up for it. :0)
Bless :-(
Oh, I'm sorry!! Loss is hard no matter what form it comes in.
You know, I'm neither a rat person, nor a pet person really, but I found this very touching.
I agree with Cecily -- loss is always hard.
Family comes in all forms, doesn't it?
Post a Comment