OK, we will start with pictures of shoes. Aren't they cute?!?





Then the perms. The first one is my friend Karin (she didn't want her picture taken)

Being silly with Ryver....before the perm.
Then my friend's daughter Morgan



Then a lady from my church. Fun! I know perms are so '80's', but they are fun to do and the end result is so cute!


I'm going to add this photo set of Ryver eating a pretzel. Oh my goodness! Adorable!









We were at my Mother-in-law's house tiling. This is my cute, adorable niece Swayzi. 
Tiling...



Getting an ice cream. Mychigan, Daisy Mae, Quaid, and Sabryna. Cute kids!
Here is our new family picture. I love it, but I only have the big size. So I had to take a picture of our picture. Whatever.

More pictures of my adorable puppies! They are getting so so cute! And I still have 3 left....Anyone....Anyone.....Beuhler??








This is our newest family member! I know some of you might be squeemish, but we think she is adorable! She is a rat, and she is sweet and cute and lovable! Her name is Snickers. We got her last night. Rats actually make really good pets and are very clean. :)





And last but not least, I got an AWARD!!! Holleeann gave me this award, and I think she rocks too!!! I will give it to some deserving blogs, after I'm all caught up. :) You all rock though, so I'm sure it will be going to everyone!

Enjoy your week everyone! Hopefully I can stay caught up this time! Loves!
13 comments:
Ah, we'll just have to keep my pet snake away from your pet rat!! :)
I've been a slacker blogger too, so I'm glad someone else was being a slacker too!
Cute puppies!
Great post, you've been very busy!!
I love picture posts. Great job.
Yippee I just love all the photos and the Ferris quip! I so want one of the puppies but think you might have a job smuggling it to the UK!!
xx
Awesome photos! I especially love the family photo. Beautiful! Sounds like you have been busy busy. the puppies are so cute. It's a good thing that my landlord won't let us have pets or we might have to drive out there and pick one up. I've got my hands full with my toddler and newborn though so it really wouldn't be a good idea right now. I don't know how you do it! You have much more energy and patience than I do.
shoes, perms, puppies, pretzel eating babies and fresh from heaven babies..a new tile floor, i am so jealous!!
i am NOT jealous about the rat though...must be true love, cuz umm it's a rodent...you know that right? or is love truly blind?
;)
A few things made me laugh- the unamused look on your friends face- priceless! The “picture of your picture” comment made me LOL (although the pic is great- you have a beautiful family!), as did the “anyone?” comment. Thanks for the laughs!
PS- the pretzel pics are adorable!!!
Your puppies are so cute!! If I wanted another dog I would come and find you. :) Not so much liking the rat pet.
Love the silver strappy shoes! Jealous of a handy husband that tiles. Jury is still out on the rat.
We had rats, they were fun.... they don't move well, though! We ended up with a boy/girl combo and got 10 babies! yikes! Took the momma and babes back to the pet store and got another male! cute puppies, kids. Fun perms!
I love picture posts!! You are busy busy busy!!
I really need to tell you my perm story...it would make you shudder.
GREAT family picture!!
I love all the pictures!
I like the headbands that you guys have. My girls look silly in the little garter belt looking ones lol their heads are too round!
Is it a tradition in your family to use 'Y's in the names? (just curious, as I used to work with a girl that had 3 sisters and all of them had y's... her name was Hethyr-pronounced just like Heather. And she had one nephew at the time named Ashyr and thought that all of the girls would continue with the tradition. I thought it was pretty cool.)
And stop tempting me with your puppies!lol If I show up on your doorstep asking for a puppy, my kids will love me but my hubby dear will NOT!
I have been far behind on the blogs too, at least I am not alone! How cute to see the baby in the stroller watching all the tile work...too cute! And the Puppies...Adorable!
Post a Comment