"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Happy Sabbath everyone!
Advil? A husband who takes care of you? Your bed? I hope you aren't sick!
so many things to be thankful for.today i am thankful for:*healthy family*Spring goodness*friends and family*being able to find the humor in ALL things*Heavenly Father's beauty all around us
OH i can't wait to see the shoes!!and feel better...i am assuming you needed advil for a reason.
Not sick, just had a major headache. I'm better now.Thanks for the concern!Love your thankful list HolleeAnn! Thanks for putting it here, for me. :)
Hope you are feeling ok! I am thankful for Advil too though. lol I have new shoes too...so fun!
spring weather and drugs... ha. sounds nice ;)
Glad that your headache is gone -- I know what a "pain" they can be! love to read your thankful posts.
I love your Thankful Sundays, I hope you are feeling better now and what a lovely thing to write about your hubbyxx
I love these sweet and simple lists...a good reminder that there are scads of ordinary things that are no small blessings.
I love your simple list!! They mean the most, don't they??
(chanting)...."New shoes! New shoes! New shoes! New shoes! New shoes!"Get that picture up; I need SOMETHING to cheer me up...and shoes always make me happy :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Advil? A husband who takes care of you? Your bed? I hope you aren't sick!
so many things to be thankful for.
today i am thankful for:
*healthy family
*Spring goodness
*friends and family
*being able to find the humor in ALL things
*Heavenly Father's beauty all around us
OH i can't wait to see the shoes!!
and feel better...i am assuming you needed advil for a reason.
Not sick, just had a major headache. I'm better now.
Thanks for the concern!
Love your thankful list HolleeAnn! Thanks for putting it here, for me. :)
Hope you are feeling ok! I am thankful for Advil too though. lol I have new shoes too...so fun!
spring weather and drugs... ha. sounds nice ;)
Glad that your headache is gone -- I know what a "pain" they can be! love to read your thankful posts.
I love your Thankful Sundays, I hope you are feeling better now and what a lovely thing to write about your hubby
xx
I love these sweet and simple lists...a good reminder that there are scads of ordinary things that are no small blessings.
I love your simple list!! They mean the most, don't they??
(chanting)...."New shoes! New shoes! New shoes! New shoes! New shoes!"
Get that picture up; I need SOMETHING to cheer me up...and shoes always make me happy :)
Post a Comment