"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Courtney's perm
Here is a perm I did for Courtney, my friend Misty's daughter. The first pictures are the right after it's done. It's still dripping wet. The next ones are yesterday after one day. It's so cute! If I do say so myself!
I've always wanted a perm! How cute!!! Are you a beautician?! Now I want to go watch Steel Magnolias because they're always primping hair in that movie...
12 comments:
Very cute!!
How cute and what an amazing smile.
Gorgeous
xx
Just darling!
Those pictures brought back a lot of memories for me. I can still smell the home perm solution from the 80's.
My bone straight hair became fasionable AFTER high school.
Go figure.
Very nice! She looks good curly!
Adorable!
And I love the do-rag on the baby's head! Too cute!
Wow, I remember the days of getting my hair permed. It looks so cute!! Almost makes me want to do that to my own daughter!!
I've always wanted a perm! How cute!!! Are you a beautician?! Now I want to go watch Steel Magnolias because they're always primping hair in that movie...
She looks very pretty! Much better than the horrible perm I received around the same age. lol
And how adorable is the baby in the bandana! ;-)
You do great work! Can you come over and do the same for me??
so cute!! great job...she looks adorable and VERY happy with your work!
good job! It's cute!
I love it! She looks so adorable!
Post a Comment