Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday ~ Bath time


She's not too old to bathe in the sink! Pretty soon she will be though!

12 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I love babies in the sink! So cute but they outgrow it so fast!

Melea said...

That is sooooo stinkin' cute. I love babies having a bath. So Sweet!

D said...

So cute!!!

KATE said...

Oh she's precious! Nothing like a nakey baby tubin' in the sink! So cute!!

Vixbil said...

Bless!

Mamarazzi said...

awww SO CUTE!!

in answer to your question about the braids. i had her look WAY up and pulled the hair into a high ponytail. i did not fasten it with a band i just started braiding. by doing this i created a kind of pocket and then tucked the end of the braid under and secured it with bobby pins.

we get stopped a lot for hair questions when we are out and about, i like to do creative stuff with her hair and she loves the attention. lol. we were recently in SF (you saw the pics right?) and we kept running into this woman and her 3 girls. she stopped me and asked me how to do the style i had done. i told her and kind of deconstructed it and put it back together. we ran into her again on the ferry right back to our car she asked me to do her girls hair, she had a baggie of bobby pins, bands, barrettes etc. it was a strange request but i did it.

i should have just emailed this...sorry i rambled.

debi9kids said...

OH! So cute! I just did babies in the sink a few days ago. LOL
I just love giving baths in the sink. (so much easier on this "old" mom's back. LOL)

Ris said...

Oh how cute is that!!!!

TheHMC said...

Aw! She's so cute! I just want to get her cheeks everytime I see pics of her.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

For some reason my browser is having trouble displaying certain pictures... bummed that this is one of them. :(

crystal said...

This is a SERIOUSLY cute photo.

Deb said...

Oh such a cutie! :)