We have this kitty, Gabby, who is very affectionate.
Overly affectionate.
She will overwhelm you with her 'loving' if you let her.
Usually I can handle her for about 2 minutes. Then I have to push her off.
She even gives 'kisses' with her rough tongue. One can only take that for so long too.
So most of the time she's looking for a target, a victim of her neediness.
But when Sabryna's here, she knows she's got someone who will take it for as long as she can give it.
Right here she is nuzzling her nose into Sabryna's hair, while 'kneading' the pillows and Sabryna's ear. Sabryna just looks on and does her homework like nothing is happening. I don't know how she does it, she is very tolerant!
8 comments:
I used to have a cat like that....drove me batty!
In the last shot the kitties two paws almost look like one double paw. :)
Happy PSF!
that would drive me nutso! my dog follows my every step and it drives me insane!
that would drive me nuts!
my do follows me everywhere and it makes me crazy!
How funny. I use to have a cat that did that, but she would get a little rough and sometimes bit a little too hard, eek. Other wise I thought it felt good on my scalp.
I'm not so sure that this cat would survive at my house! My husband hates cats in general, and I like a cat that keeps to themselves unless I want to give them attention. We actually have the perfect cat for us right now, and she's outside!
Silly pictures! I can't believe your daughter just takes it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!
Amazing what some people can endure.
We had a cat who thought my brother was her baby, she would thoroughly clean his head and he would just lay there and take it! I couldn't do it!
So cute
xx
I totally couldn't put up with that cat on my head. Partially because I am allergic and partially because I would go nuts!
Post a Comment