So I have a picture of Dell dancing with Sabryna, and probably Mychigan and Daisy too, but I don't have them scanned into the computer. I do have him dancing with Ryver. :) I love that he dances with his girls. They love that he dances with them. It's a wonderful memory he has made with each of them, one that I, if nobody else treasures.
8 comments:
I have very fond memories of dancing with my dad like that...I'm SURE you won't be the only one who treasures those memories! :)
My dad still dances with us girls and we love it too! Wonderful special moments!
All good dads dance with their little girls!
What a wonderful memory. I agree, the world needs more daddy's that dance with their children. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
What a sweet thing for a dad to do! I love that her sisters are carrying on the tradition!
Wonderful memories in the making!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
cute girlies!
How sweet! They will always treasure those moments.
What a sweet PSF. Daddies who dance are the best!
Post a Comment