
I took my girls ice skating for the first time in their lives... SO. MUCH. FUN. They had a blast!
They were nervous at first, thinking they wouldn't be able to stand up, let alone skate on them. But to their amazement, it was actually pretty easy and really fun! They did not want to leave even as it was getting dark.
6 comments:
Looks like they were having a blast. My hubby has never ice skated outside...I would love to be able to do this with my family.
Such cute pix and wow what an idyllic ice rink, just in the snow...surreal for this english chick
xx
what a fun day :)
Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
y'all make snow look like fun!!
and those girls need to stop growing!!!
Glad that they enjoyed it. It has been ages since I went iceskating.
I remember ice skating on Utah Lake, Provo Boat Harbor...those were the days. Seems like forever ago!
Those girls are so dang cute ! ! !
Post a Comment