
My third child has lost her first tooth!
They are all growing up so fast!
She was so excited to have a wiggly tooth. Then she decided it was time to pull it.
She got the floss out and had me tie it to her tooth. But she didn't want any help.
She played with it for a while, and then she wrapped her fingers around that floss, gave a tug and out it came!
She is my brave one!
5 comments:
What an exciting day, and what a sweet, adorable little girl you have there...with guts! Way to go!!!
That is how I was, I wanted them out.
Wow! My kids usually think they want help but then decide to just let it fall out on it's own. I don't pull teeth.
Wow that is so much smoother than my daughter's first tooth falling out. Same tooth as your daughter. Too cute. :)
These firsts...they come and go so fast!! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment