"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Happy 3rd Birthday Ryver!!!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! I hope the beginning of the fourth year of your life is wonderful beyond description! You are one of the 5 best things that have ever happened to me!
I love you more than words can say! Happy 3rd birthday!
Got caught up and am so excited to see you had Sawyer!!! Send some of that baby boy dust my way, ha ha!
Seriously he is ADORABLE! I love his little stork bite (angel kiss) on his forehead. My Zoƫ was born with them ALL over her and I just think they're adorable!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday cute little Ryver!!!
Happy Birthday! She looks gorgeous
xx
What a cute girl! Happy Birthday!
Got caught up and am so excited to see you had Sawyer!!! Send some of that baby boy dust my way, ha ha!
Seriously he is ADORABLE! I love his little stork bite (angel kiss) on his forehead. My Zoƫ was born with them ALL over her and I just think they're adorable!
I haven't been by in forever. Congrats on the new little one!!! Welcome to my madness ;).
Post a Comment