Hosted by CecilyI don't know about where you are, but here the Fourth of July was COLD! It felt more like March than July! Brrrr! We had fun though, we went to the fairgrounds in Price (they actually did it on the Fourth even though it was a Sunday) and watched the fireworks. They had some really good fireworks too!
We met up with some friends and hung out and ate snacks and huddled in blankets, and generally had a good time! I can't believe it's come and gone already!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th!
It wasn't cold here, but it sure wasn't blistering hot like it usually is either. It's been a WEIRD weather year!
I can't believe how big Sawyer is already!
What a cute family! I can't believe how big the boys are getting already! Seems like yesterday we were still pregnant with them right? Glad you had a fun but cold holiday!
Wow...blankets on the 4th? We spent ours in Houston sweating our butts off!
We were a bit chilly here as well, but we celebrated on the 3rd. Looks like you enjoyed it despite the weather!
Post a Comment