Monday, June 9, 2008

Ryver's new cast and other random things

So, I'm glad that a lot of you are doing what I'm doing and only posting once in a while, instead of every day, it makes it a lot easier to catch up when I don't get to the computer for a couple of days. :) And even those who still post every day, I don't get too behind because everyone is not posting every day! :)

So....Miss Ryver has a pink cast now! On Friday I was mowing the lawn with her sitting in an umbrella stroller watching me. I looked over at her near the end and her cast was sitting on the ground! Silly girl! The only thing I can figure, is that her leg was swollen when the Dr. put the first cast on and then it went down, that and the cast was rubbing right on the edge of the stroller seat. Something! So Saturday (they were closed for the day on Friday) we went and got a new cast. Here are a couple of pictures before and after.







And here are some pictures of things that happened this last week. We had a KILLER hail storm! Notice in the pictures that the windows in the tent trailer are OPEN. Soaked the inside of it.
And some more pictures of my growing things blooming! Iris and Poppy, it looks like...I didn't plant it. :)



And I will leave you with a beautiful sunset out my back door.

11 comments:

Cecily R said...

Hey, those aren't supposed to just fall off!! I've never heard of such a thing!

The pink becomes her. She is adorable.

The sunset is gorgeous.

Vixbil said...

Bless she seems to be doing so well and I love the new pink one
xx

Lisa said...

The cast(s) crack me up. Probably not funny to you though. Good luck with that!

I tagged you! If you've done this before, don't bother, but it's kind of fun to be introspective! Check my blog for the guidelines. www.astling.com

debi9kids said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am guessing you found me through Dawn? (I just LOVE Dawn!)
Anyway, I will add you to my blogroll and certainly feel free to leave comments when you want.
I will also try to pop on by and keep up with you.
Little Ryver is adorable! Poor little girlie with a broken leg! Gonna make for a hot itchy summer! (did they make the cast water-proof???)
Debi

Ris said...

LOL look out Mama, you have Houdini on your hands! That's awesome. Reminds me of my few days old son in the NICU- pulled the IV out of his head. (I was thrilled, it freaked me out!!) Cracks me up that they take matters into their own hands! The pink suits her! She is precious!

Lexi has been colic free for over a month! So sweet and happy- she is a joy! Thanks for asking!

Mamarazzi said...

yes with summer here i imagone i will be posting less. OR commenting less. i know one of them has to give, since i am at my computer less and out enjoying life more. MORE to blog about if you are actually LIVING life right?

hilarious that the cast came off...that is a new one for me, never heard of that happening before!

LOVE the pink!!!

TheHMC said...

Holy cow! I haven't been keeping up well myself... must go see what happened with little Miss' leg!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

She is a major cutie! funny story abt the cast falling off. I LOVE irises, they are my fav!

KATE said...

That is so funny! I love the picture of her crawling away and the cast behind her! ha ha

My Savannah had a cast do that! She broke her arm when she was barely 2 and one night I went in to check on her and her cast was laying in the bed next to her! Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter would have given anything to have her cast just fall off. That is crazy!!

Joy said...

Oops, I'd be one of the people who posts every day!

Anyway, beautiful pics of the sunset. We've had a ton of rain over here, too! And hail!