I am thankful for:
- My beautiful flowers blooming all around, and the green, green grass!
- My beautiful children with each thing that makes them unique, oh how I love them!
- My family
- My extended family, even with the troubles and trials and rough times. So glad they are mine!
- The swimming pool
- The hot summer days, and the fact that my kids will be lazy with me. :)
- My swamp cooler!
- My camera to take pictures of everything I want to!
This is a flower I found in my back yard that just bloomed! I love random blooming things! Beautiful. (I think it's a Tiger Lily, can anyone confirm?)
Ryver's leg...cast-less!!! Notice the little tan line? Cute!
Sabryna got new bands this month. Red and Blue, very patriotic.
Here is another flower that I didn't plant. It just happened to grow in my flower garden. Anyone know what it is? I don't, but it's beautiful! (don't look at all the weeds, they are now pulled. :))
And lookie! My Hollyhocks are blooming! They are humongous! And gorgeous! I love the almost black one in the center. I love all of them!
Happy Sunday all!
8 comments:
that picture of sabryna is a SCREAM!! what a fun little personality to go with such a darling little girl!!
YAY for chubby little cast free legs!
i am in love with your flowers. i can't seem to get much to grow around here...except roses.
Ya!!! Perfect time of the year for a baby to be cast free!!
Very sweet post!
Yeah to the cast being off!
Very sweet to be thankful for all the things we tend to take for granted!! I'm trying to teach the kids this life lesson....
Very nice photos to boot!!
What a great Thankful list, so glad about the cast being off and your garden flowers are BEAUTIFUL
xx
yay! Ryver is free! Tell S to avoid black and orange bands at Haloween. I did that as a kid...BIG mistake. Looked like I had food in my teeth for two weeks! LOL your family is beautiful! The tiger lily (?) is GORGEOUS!!!
Hey Sweet Girl,
As usual, DARLING photos! I am so happy for Ryver that maybe she can learn to crawl 'two-legged' now! (I am sure that will be NO prob. for the little skeedaddler! Kiss and hug 'em all for me!
Love you smaggerwomplydoodlefritokalyciousponumberdoowhoppyfraggerzumblequidersnappyallyiciousall-the-day!!!!!!!!!
Great pictures. love to read your thankful Sunday posts.
Post a Comment