Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thankful Sunday

Wow it's getting super hot! Today I am very thankful for:



  • My swamp cooler!

  • Shade

  • My new, relaxing swing in the shade

  • My mom visiting my house

  • This wonderful country we live in

  • My freedom

  • As always, my beautiful family

My mom enjoying the festivities with us! Daisy Mae
Mychigan
Sabryna
Ryver enjoying the fireworks...so sweet!

I hope everyone had a great fourth of July weekend!




9 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

your girls are just the CUTEST!!

looks like y'all had a great 4th!

YAY!

Jennifer said...

Love the picture of the baby watching the fireworks!

debi9kids said...

Just adorable pitures! They all look like they had a great time!
Debi
ps I love your thankful posts on Sundays!

Ris said...

your girls are beautiful! (I know I sound like a broke record, but they are!) Ryver looks so cute watching the sky! Precious girls, Steph!

Cecily R said...

Love Love LOVE the shot of your little one looking up at the fireworks!

Sounds like your 4th was a great one!

Vixbil said...

Beautiful pix, and what is a swamp cooler????

jan said...

Hey Sweetie,
Beautiful pics of a simply wonderful, marvelous Fourth of July and a stupendous week-end at your house. Thanks again!!!
I love you the mostest, the bestest in the north, east, south, and westest!!!
Mom

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great pictures. Happy Late 4th! Looks like you had a good one! It is such a blessing to live in this country and enjoy our freedoms! Thank goodness for those who have fought and paid for those freedoms!
Scott is terrified of the fireworks! So fun to see a little one enjoy them!

crystal said...

Those kiddos look adorable in their festive outfits! What a fun day.