Today I am thankful for:
- The beautiful earth that I get to enjoy, that I recently enjoyed while camping
- Great friends and the time we had to share with them
- Our new trailer! With a toilet and shower!
- My beautiful, amazing girls
- My wonderful, amazing husband
- Everything around me that is so good!
Sabryna in a field of mountain flowers
Mychigan in a field of mountain flowers
Daisy in a field of mountain flowers
Mychigan in a field of mountain flowers
Daisy in a field of mountain flowers
Ryver in a field of mountain flowers

Otis in a field of mountain flowers :)
Ryver entertaining herself with the 'birdies'

Our friends' BIG dog Boomer giving Ryver a kiss
The girls on a bug catching expedition
Their catch! (actually they caught a lot of grasshoppers mostly, this was the exception not the rule...and it was let go while still alive and well)
The girls heading out to go fishing with daddy (before Mychigan's hair was done)

Our cute new (to us) trailer!
It sleeps at least 8, and has two tables
It has a potty! That works! (and fridge and stove)
And a bathtub with shower! Woo hoo!
Look at these gorgeous views!
I saw this flower amongst the pine needles. Beautiful!
Needless to say, we had a great week camping with friends and enjoying God's beautiful mountains! We got dirty and loved it! I can't wait to go again!

Otis in a field of mountain flowers :)
Ryver entertaining herself with the 'birdies'
Our friends' BIG dog Boomer giving Ryver a kiss
The girls on a bug catching expedition
Their catch! (actually they caught a lot of grasshoppers mostly, this was the exception not the rule...and it was let go while still alive and well)
The girls heading out to go fishing with daddy (before Mychigan's hair was done)
Our cute new (to us) trailer!
It sleeps at least 8, and has two tables
It has a potty! That works! (and fridge and stove)
And a bathtub with shower! Woo hoo!
Look at these gorgeous views!
I saw this flower amongst the pine needles. Beautiful!
Needless to say, we had a great week camping with friends and enjoying God's beautiful mountains! We got dirty and loved it! I can't wait to go again!
11 comments:
Wow those views were amazing! Looked like fun!
Love the new trailer! We were just looking at some trailers recently too but just couldn't quite swing it this year. Love the beautiful pictures :)
What great pictures!! I love them & all the girls with the flowers! SO pretty!!
camping in style! Nice!
Looks like a fabulous time!! Wonderful pics of the girls!
Looks like a beautiful spot to do some caravanning. Gorgeous photos!
Otis is so cute! Great pics of the girls. (As always!) I want a camper! GORGEOUS view! Wow!
Those views are amazing and you look like you had a great time
xx
Those mountain flowers--oh my! Gorgeous. I love that Otis wasn't left out of the flower pictures. I'm so happy for you that you have a trailer! THAT is the way to camp.
Sounds like a great time. Great pictures I love the field of wild flowers shots! Yeah for the trailer! Makes camping so much more enjoyable! :)
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!! I loved the huge butterfly pic, too!
Post a Comment