Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Favorite Things package came!!!

I just got the best mail from MY new BFF in Arizona! Supercoolhotmama from Hotmama's house sent the BEST things! She was my partner for Mamarazzi's favorite things swap and she Mamarazzi did such a good job matching us up! She seemed to know me so well already! I love everything! You did such a good job!
Here they are all wrapped up so cute! And here they are all open, aren't you jealous?!
She caught my chocolate addiction and gave me one of my most favorite candy bars (Symphony with toffee chips, mmmmmm), Neutrogena hand cream (seriously, how did you know?), Hand made crafty cards, that are seriously beautiful. Bookworm fix! A movie on Food, I can't wait to watch! A pair of beautiful handmade earrings, I absolutely LOVE them, and a handmade bag that is gorgeous! Play doh for the kids, so they wont steal my stuff, yay! And these cute little crocks of good smelling stuff! Oh my goodness, I am in heaven!

Thank you so much Hotmama and Mamarazzi, this totally made my day! I loved being involved with the swap and will def be interested if it happens again!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Love it! I LOVE symphony bars. I haven't had one in FOREVER!

Mamarazzi said...

oh YAY!! i am glad you got so many wonderful little goodies. SuperCoolHotMama rocks! you sent her some lovely stuff too...so much fun!

i will most def be hosting again...probalby in Feb or Mar...i have something else super fun up my sleeve for January that i know you will love!

mr linky is on the fritz...keep checking back!

Vixbil said...

Oh my goodness I don't know what half those things are but they look so exciting and I loved the wrapping. So exciting
xx

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked everything! You will love Good Eats and the Book! The little pots of good smelling stuff are lipgloss. I really can't get over how much we were on the same wavelength! Enjoy!