Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thankful Sunday

I am so very grateful for everything I have.

Today I am thankful for:

  • The sweet smelling rain. I love how it washes the world clean.
  • The time change. I feel like a new woman with an extra hour of sleep! (And yes, my kids actually slept in!)
  • Wonderful friends, I'm so glad I have a few true ones!
  • My bloggy friends, they make my world a happy place.
  • Sweet baby puppy spirits in my home
  • Sweet baby children spirits in my home
  • My darling hubby who took me on a date! :)
  • Halloween and the fun it is, and the fact that it's now over! Bring on the turkey!
  • The abundance in my life.

Good Sabbath everyone!

7 comments:

Devri said...

Great list woman!!

Anonymous said...

I love your sunday lists!! they make me grateful too :)

Vixbil said...

Love your thankful sundays and the pix in the below post are just wonderful
xx

KATE said...

As always GREAT Sunday Thankful list! I'm with you sista, Bring on the Turkey! Thanksgiving is my fave!!

Cute list!!

Honey Mommy said...

Rain is so Awesome! I love the way it smells too.

By the way, I love the quote at the top of your blog. Mary Ellen Edmunds is a great lady.

banananutmeg said...

right on..bring on dat turkey! I am so over halloween...and the sugar high!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Great Sunday list.
I once knew a lady who had moved from Hawaii to New Mexico and she would complain about the way everything smelled after rain-- I couldn't believe someone didn't appreciate it (having grown up in the southwest where everyone celebrated rain).