Thursday, November 6, 2008

Photo Story Friday ~ Otis and the puppies

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




I think Otis thinks he is the daddy, or maybe even the mommy to these cute puppies we have.


He is the half brother, so maybe there is some kind of an instinctual tie, who knows...but it is so cute to watch him clean, caress and play with these week old puppies!


He just gets right in with them and Allie and makes himself at home, and Allie doesn't mind. She has growled once or twice, but that's when he gets a little over rambunctious.





Here he is cleaning one of his brothers or sisters



Then I said his name to get a better picture of it...and he left him/her sprawling
Then I moved him/her back to mommy's comfortable warmth, and he looks at me like "Hey! I was playing with that!"


Oh my, it's quite the sight to see!


22 comments:

Chris said...

That "sprawling" picture is awesome!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Awwww that is so cute!

Indrani said...

The shots are so beautiful.

scrappysue said...

oh my goodness! i wish my cats were that close!!!

Jessica said...

Aww I love puppies!!

Cecily R said...

They almost make me want a puppy...almost. Someday pictures you post might push me over the edge....someday. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

How sweet, I loved the sprawling little puppy.

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE this - my daughter walked in and said"awww Momma can i have one"

That would be a NO!

photomommy said...

Adorable photos!

Leslee P said...

Puppies are so sweet... Your dogs are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute! I just love Momma though. I have a soft spot for beagles. Mine is half beagle. :) But Otis is a dear as well.

Kellan said...

Oh, this is so sweet and those pups and doggies are darling!!! My kids would never leave those pups alone - much like Otis - hee hee!

Take care - Kellan

Robyn said...

Everyone loves puppies.

CC said...

Darn it. They are so cute. I won't get a puppy. I won't get a puppy. I won't get a puppy.

Unknown said...

How precious! He must have a huge heart. :)

A Crafty Mom said...

OK, that is WAY too cute - I'm such a dog lover, that is just so adorable!!

tommie said...

that 'sprawling'pic is too cute!

Mamarazzi said...

that is sooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! HolleeAnn just told me I'm your favorite things partner! Woohoo! So exciting! I hope you like homemade crafty goodness because I'm poverty stricken this year! I can't bvelieve we've never bumped into each other on the blogosphere because we have so many blogfriends in common! Nice to "meet" you!

Hugs,
Janie (aka supercool mom)

Honey Mommy said...

That is so precious!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I am partial to ANYTHING pet related, so this just about melted my heart!!

=^..^=

Woodhouse said...

Very cute of Otis. I can't believe how he has grown. It seems like just yesterday I helped his mother give birth to him. He really does have a big heart.