Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetest 2 year old Girl!!!



When doing my last PSF, I managed to totally forget that it was Ryver's birthday on Friday! Today! So that's what my story should have been about. It's OK though, at least I didn't forget her on her real birthday!

My baby is 2 today! What happens? Time moves so fast! Kids think it moves so slowly, but really it doesn't. I know this, and yet sometimes I am still guilty of wishing it would move faster. At least in my knowledge, most of the time I realize that time moves so fast and I try to capture it. Or remember it, which is much harder. I have decided that pictures and videos are a great addition to memory! It really helps me remember things and details I normally wouldn't.

These photos are just two weeks ago on the 4th of July and I have many many more of Ryver and all of my children. (Except the one at the top. It's 3 days ago at a photo studio) But these are what you get for now. She is a little dolly. :)
Happy Happy Birthday baby! I love you more than you can know.





9 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Happy birthday Ryver! She is a cutie! Time flies... on the 8th my babies turned 5, just where does the time go?!

Devri said...

So cute, happy birthday liitle one! loving the three bows! :D

Danyele Easterhaus said...

well, happy bday to that precious pea! soooo, i have 4 girlies too and my youngest is 18 months (oldest 14). your girls are really beautiful!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Happy BDay!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Happy Birthday to Ryver!

P.S. Cute shirts on those cute girls!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

She's beautiful! My son will be three this year...can't believe how fast time flies!

KATE said...

I can't believe how big the babies have gotten!

Vixbil said...

Gorgeous and happy birthday
xx

D said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! She's a gorgeous little smarty pants! Happy b-day Ryver!