Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo Story Friday ~ Sisters

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




I love how my girls play together. Yes, they fight together too...but they really play well together. Especially the oldest and the youngest. They glom on to each other like they are Siamese twins! I love it! Sabryna is so patient with Ryver (most of the time) and Ryver would prefer Sabryna to anyone else...except maybe mom. I really hope that all of their relationships grow through the years and that in the end, they are all best friends with each other. That's how it was with my sister. I miss her.





6 comments:

Emily said...

that is just precious. I really wish I had a sister...sisters have such a special relationship!

Cecily R said...

I get a lump in my throat whenever you mention your sister. I'm sure she misses you too.

Evie prefers Isaac over just about ANYONE lately--even me. Most of the time (about 90%--10% I feel sort of cheated), I like it. :)

Chris said...

I watch my children play too. Any combination of two of them is magic. Add the third, and you're rolling the dice.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I too enjoy watching the bonds being formed with my girls. I never had a sister, only a brother.

They are so cute at the piano!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

how sweet!

kayerj said...

there are six years between my two youngest daughters. They were good friends while growing up and still love to hang out with each other when their busy schedules allow it. They are both accomplished pianists--so your photo struck a chord with me. Aren't sisters grand :)

Here’s my photo story. happy Friday!