
I received an amazing surprise at my house today! I was a little stressed out, and running around and when I got home I see this waiting for me! I participated in Mamarazzi's Red, White and Blue swap, and I got an amazing partner! Danielle over at An Eagles View sent me the most Patriotic package! Made my day!
Look at all the Red, White and Blue goodness!

Very pretty! I'm so excited to open it all! :)
My Loot! She did a fantastic job!

So I'll go into detail on what I got.
1. Red, White and Blue cups, plates, napkins and utensils to start my Independence day BBQ!
2. A pitcher and whole thing of lemonade! Yum, just the thing to quench my thirst on a hot summer day!
3.Flags and poppers, to wave and play with at the 'Parade'! Gotta have 'em!
4. Yummy treats, candy for the kids, brownies for me (my absolute fave!) OK, I'll share. :) And even gourmet treats for my doggies! They are going to LOVE it!
5. She even got to shop for my girlie's, (she has boys) a fabulous patriotic shirt for each of them and a cute little onesie outfit for Ryver! And the sizes are all perfect!
I had such a fun time, and love doing these swaps! Mamarazzi, you always pair me up with the perfect partner! Thank you so much, it's been so much fun!
Very pretty! I'm so excited to open it all! :)
So I'll go into detail on what I got.
1. Red, White and Blue cups, plates, napkins and utensils to start my Independence day BBQ!
2. A pitcher and whole thing of lemonade! Yum, just the thing to quench my thirst on a hot summer day!
3.Flags and poppers, to wave and play with at the 'Parade'! Gotta have 'em!
4. Yummy treats, candy for the kids, brownies for me (my absolute fave!) OK, I'll share. :) And even gourmet treats for my doggies! They are going to LOVE it!
5. She even got to shop for my girlie's, (she has boys) a fabulous patriotic shirt for each of them and a cute little onesie outfit for Ryver! And the sizes are all perfect!
I had such a fun time, and love doing these swaps! Mamarazzi, you always pair me up with the perfect partner! Thank you so much, it's been so much fun!
15 comments:
I thought the SWAP was a great idea...so much fun, too! Love your blog BTW...I especially like the quote by M.E.E. on your header. She is hilarious!
Wow you really cleaned up! :) What a fun swap!
What a great box of swag you received!
Looks like you got some great stuff!
CUTENESS!! you REALLY made out...like wowzer! i am blown away bu the awesomeness that most people sent!
Deluxe!! What great things, and how thoughtful to send things for your girls!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me.
:)
Yay! I'm glad it made it there! and That you are you enjoying it! Thanks for being such a GREAT swap Partner!
Awesome stuff!! I'm loving these swaps, I tell ya!
I was too impatient to take a picture before I opened it. I know, it's a problem, I'm working on it. : )
Macey
I love all your stuff! This swap was so fun!!
All of that loots looks so fun! I can't wait for mine to arrive!
LOVE IT!
This is my favorite holiday so it was fun to see all the treats!
I love these swaps....if anyone fancies shipping the the UK I'll do one. I miss all things American
xx
Stopped by from the swap to see the fun stuff. How great. I love the theme idea she used for the BBQ. Fun mail!
What a fun package! I loved this swap so much!
How fun!
Post a Comment