Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Story Friday ~ Shower

Hosted by Cecily


So I had a baby shower recently... it was really fun! I love showers, and I needed it, because this will be my first boy! My mom and my Aunt Kaye threw it and they did a wonderful job... thank you!
Here is the cute cake she had made... Finally!
A couple of pictures with my other cute prego friend... she's only 5 weeks behind me! I look lower and bigger (to me) and she is higher and way cuter! :)And with my cute prego friend, and my just cute friend! :)
Fun times!
(P.S. I think I look massive...I hope that's my imagination and I really don't. ;) )

12 comments:

Rachel said...

It's all in your imagination!!! Definitely. :)

Congratulations!

Chris said...

You don't look massive.

You look pregnant -- and pregnant women are beautiful. I'm not buttering you up, it's just a fact.

I think it's the "glow" :)

Kris said...

Congrats on a boy!

debi9kids said...

You look beautiful! Pregnant women always look beautiful!

Cecily R said...

Steph, you look fantastic!

I'm so excited for your family and your BOY!! Yeeeee!

Vixbil said...

You don't look massive you look pregnant and gorgeous.

So glad you had a fun shower
xx

Ryanne said...

Why is it prego women always complain? You get the chance to carry inside of you life...way cool, and if you don't get a bit big not good for the babe...enjoy it...I know I would

Kaye said...

I just ate the last piece of that cake tonight. Or shared it anyway with my little Logan man. He wanted the blue frosting so I scooped it off for him. He said it was good cake. I am headed your way tomorrrrrrrow!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You look great. how fun for you to finally get a boy!

Joy@WDDCH said...

That cake made me laugh! Maybe one day I'll have one that says that, too! LOL!

KATE said...

No you don't look massive. I think we always think we're bigger than we are! :) You look great, I always look like death when I'm pregnant!!

Honey Mommy said...

You don't look massive... you look pregnant!

You are both cute!