"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Hugs to you and your family today. I can't even imagine how much you miss her. Know that I am thinking about you guys today.
I'm so glad we got to be together today. You know Stacie was there too and she was also visiting with Sawyer, giving him last minute instructions on how to be a little s**t! But he won't be.
{{HUGS}}
I'm Sorryxx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hugs to you and your family today. I can't even imagine how much you miss her. Know that I am thinking about you guys today.
I'm so glad we got to be together today. You know Stacie was there too and she was also visiting with Sawyer, giving him last minute instructions on how to be a little s**t! But he won't be.
{{HUGS}}
I'm Sorry
xx
Post a Comment