Friday, September 5, 2008

Photo Story Friday ~ My little entertainer


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Ryver makes me smile every day (as all my kids do). She is constantly doing new things and learning, and watching that is so much fun. This day, she was learning how to pull herself up to the window sill and then wrap herself in the curtains. Entertaining for close to a half an hour! Love that cutie!


13 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

Peek - A _ Boo - adorable - love the frock!
My girls love the sheers as well!!

Cecily R said...

Oh, she is just so cute!!!! I love that you always seem to have a camera in your hand to capture your kids!

Killlashandra said...

Cute series of pictures! I love how she works her way toward playing in the curtain. Curtains make the best places to play peekaboo. :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aw, how sweet! She's soo cute! My little girl loves to do the same. I can't tell you how many times she pulled the curtains down and the rod too! Great photo story!

Shellie said...

Those are cute shots, love the one in the curtains.

Anonymous said...

It is the small things in life that make kids so happy!
I love the lighting in those pictures!!

Vixbil said...

How cute is she, I LOVE the on wrapped up in the net curtain
xx

D said...

Love the flamingo onesie! She is such a cutie. I love how kids entertain themselves. Why do I buy toys? Oh yeah- cause I think they're cool. :) Too bad my kid likes the box better.

Sharon said...

I love the things kids find to entertain themselves. What a cutie. Great fun.

Chris said...

I love to watch very young children, as their eyes are opened and they begin to explore the world. Very beautiful.

Steph said...

Thank you all! I know, she is so beautiful isn't she? It truely is the simple things in life, and we should follow these little ones' shining example.
D~ Kaye gave me the flamingo onesie, figures, huh? She actually gave it to me for Sabryna...10 years ago. It has survived and held up well. :)
Tiaras...~ That onesie (which I assume a frock is...excuse my ignorance :)) has been in the family for 10 years as mentioned above. We have a standing family joke about them. :) But we all love them! (flamingoes that is...)
Cec~ I do always have my camera handy, but often am running for it! Gotta get those Kodak moments!
Utmom5~ I know, the lighting is great huh? Don't know how I managed that one!... Oh ya, the windows! Haha!
Chris, Shellie, Sharon, and Killlashandra~ Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love new bloggy friends!
Crackerjacks~ Luckily so far, she hasn't pulled the rod down on her! ... Yet...
Vix~ Thanks as always for the sweet comment. I love the one wrapped up in the curtain too...I'm glad I captured it!

Susan said...

So cute! My son used to giggle to no end when he played in the curtains like that.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love the one of her in the curtains!