Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thankful Sunday and everything....

Today I am thankful for many things. I didn't post on September 11, because it was a day of quiet reflection for me. Many of the blogs I read out there put into words what I couldn't and I thank you.



I am thankful for


  • My freedom

  • The men and women who put their lives in danger to keep me (all of us) free

  • The home I have and the comfort it provides

  • My four beautiful, healthy girls

  • My wonderful, hard working husband and how he loves me

  • My mom and my brother and their goofilicious selves

  • The cooling off weather and the beautiful colors of outside

  • My sweet animals and the love and snuggles they bring into my life

  • Everything I have! I have so much and I am grateful.


Here are some pictures of my mom and brother (and me and the kids) and their goofilicious selves. Enjoy!




5 comments:

Vixbil said...

Great pix, your family make great faces
xx

Mamarazzi said...

oh how i love the pics!! fantastic!

it's true we all have so much to be thankful for, i need to follow your example and start a thankful day post.

(this is the first time i have noticed your sister on your sidebar. i am sorry for your loss.)

Cecily R said...

Love your Thankful List!

And your fantastically fun pics!!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh, you've got your priorities straight alright. Y'all are beautiful!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

We have SO much to be thankful for.
Fun pictures of your family.