"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
Gorgeous! I love hummingbirds. Your sister was beautiful. Just seeing the date in 2003 made me tear up. I am so sorry for your loss!
I love hummingbirds too!Thank you for the sweet comment Ris. My sister was beautiful, and I miss her tremendously. I see a lot of her in my girls, that gives me comfort. Thank you for noticing her. :)
Hummingbirds are so hard to get a great photo of!! They are such fun birds to watch -- fun pictures :)
Wow how amazing are these pixxx
the move so fast I imagine they are hard to capture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous! I love hummingbirds.
Your sister was beautiful. Just seeing the date in 2003 made me tear up. I am so sorry for your loss!
I love hummingbirds too!
Thank you for the sweet comment Ris. My sister was beautiful, and I miss her tremendously. I see a lot of her in my girls, that gives me comfort. Thank you for noticing her. :)
Hummingbirds are so hard to get a great photo of!! They are such fun birds to watch -- fun pictures :)
Wow how amazing are these pix
xx
the move so fast I imagine they are hard to capture.
Post a Comment