Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Story Friday ~ A day out

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Recently Mychigan and I had an opportunity to have a 'mommy/daughter' day. We were together all day and had a blast together! We drove far away and on the way home, she got kind of bored of the ride, so she decided to 'rest' her eyes. It was so cute to see this in the rear view mirror!
(yes, I took this while driving, I know...bad me!)


When she woke up, she insisted that she hadn't really been asleep, but can you tell how I know she had? Heehee...she's so cute!
Thanks for a great 'date' Mychigan, I had a really fun time with you! I love you. ~Mom



12 comments:

Cecily R said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE! I love, love that you took the pic!! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol! That is a great capture! Keep that one for later! Glad you all had such a nice day together.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

How nice! It is fun to take them one at a time and let them know they are special. Funny picture! :)

Chris said...

My oldest sleeps just like that -- and she has for almost twelve years!

Shannon Strong said...

That is a great post-love those kinds of snapshots too!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! How cute!
I have to admit, I would've taken that picture as well :)

Happy Friday!

Pam Emmons said...

My kids "rest" their eyes all the time, and I love what happens!

Anonymous said...

That is a great first date picture to show off! :)

I take individual dates with each of my kids and it is always a blast! Glad y'all enjoyed yours!

Unknown said...

Wow, that must've been a really fun and exhausting time you two had together! ; ) Cute shot!

Emily said...

That is so cute! I have a picture of my son in that same position!

Unknown said...

That one on one time is so amazing! Great pic1

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOVE this! Soooo cute!!!