Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photostory Friday ~ Twilight

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Did anyone else go out at midnight a couple of weeks ago to get the 'Twilight' movie? Well, I did and took several giggly girls with me.
It was quite the experience...and very fun!
I couldn't believe all the people that were there and the variety! From the very young, to the very young at heart!
Everybody loves a great story, don't they?
Sabryna in the middle with all her friends
I don't know what they are doing here...


Ohhhh....we love Edward!!! Teehee!

Happy PSF everyone!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Aren't you a fun mom!

Wayne said...

great photo friday I hope you all liked Twilight.

Chris said...

I'm not sure why my wife wasn't there...

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I just watched the movie and it was okay but I really want to read the books!! lol! I've been looking to find a used copy cheap but so far no luck.

Glad you all had such a good time!

tiarastantrums said...

are you kidding me? All those people at midnight?? wow

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

No I didn't go out at midnight (round here all the stores are closed by 10 PM!) But we did have a movie night and watch it.

Shellie said...

Very, very cute! That was smart to take pics of that, when they're older they'll love the memories.