Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photo Story Friday ~ My little virtuoso

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


My little Ryver is eager to follow in the footsteps of her older sisters. I don't know of any piano teachers who would take her at this age though....do you? I just wish I knew enough to teach any of my kids. They know more than me though, even Mychigan at 7 years old. Oh well. I just hope all my girls will eventually play beautifully.
For now, enjoy a picture (or two) of my future virtuoso!



Oh, and she can get up there and open it all by herself! Big girl!





P.S. Sorry for being such a blogging slacker lately...I'm working on getting back...

7 comments:

D said...

Such a cutie. Suzuki style programs start pretty young. You could teach her the basics yourself. Just get a book and maybe a cd? With suzuki it is mostly teaching rhythms at first and not even using the instrument- at least that is true of the Violin.

I do miss your more frequent blogging!

tiarastantrums said...

cute - my little one loves to play grandpas organ and she will get down and bow after she is done!!

Wayne said...

a budding pianist,

she looks so cute up there on the piano
great photo friday

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute!
Your "slacking" helps me to keep up with you!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! She is just adorable!
How did she reach the keys???

Chris said...

She's a prodigy, I can tell! She doesn't even need sheet music, that's my kind of piano player.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today ....I am making so many new friends in the blog world. Hope you will stop by and sign up for my give away on Thurs....