Cotton candy with sprinkles
Mint with chocolate chips..mmmmm....
Then I tickled my baby ;) # 82


Then we changed #72 from "play a board game" to "make a craft or something with marshmallows and toothpicks" because #25 is also "play a board game"...this is what we created.
It's a camping scene, complete with a fire and extra wood. :) Both daytime....
And nighttime. 
One of the creators
This was so much fun! I think I will be doing more than just 5 of them!
6 comments:
very cool! And how great to have fun photos of the things you did too! Love it!
You know how many times I have read this list and not once ever noticed I had the same thing on there twice! Ha~ Oops on that one!
You guys look like you are having a blast. I can't believe the camping scene~ both day and night...I am impressed! Are you telling me that you have never had mint chip ice cream before? That is my all time fav! I love the pics with the baby~ she is just staring at the camara so cutely! My daughter will be laughing and smiling and then see the camara and stare at it blankly, it makes for the same face in every picture.
I need to go change my list now...quick before someone else catches my goof! ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
so. much. fun.
i especially love the marshmallow goodness! way too cute!
Hey! Looks like you are having a good time with the list so far! I have to get some pics up too! By the way - thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! It's great to meet other moms with 4 girls! How fun!!! I will put you on my blogroll!
How fun! I love that you got started on the list! It's on my list for this week. woo hoo!
These are fun pictures. This challenge list looks like a fun thing to do!
Post a Comment