"Surround yourself with sinless people - Associate with children as often as you can." ~Mary Ellen Edmunds
awww that really does work out nicely!!here's to fostering those friendships so they last forever!happy WW!!
You've got to love it when it works out like that! I'm also lucky. My BFF has 4 kids and my two love, love, love, love, them!
Aww! How cool is that? I bet you do lots of fun things together.
that does work out nicely! awesome!
It's SO cool when things work out like that! SHantel and I have best buds like that too {only they moved far away :(}
How fun, that does make it nice doesn't it! Cute BFF pictures!
That is wonderful! LOVE the pictures!!
Great pics!
That is so nice that you both have such wonderful relationships in your lives. It's great having friends! Cute pics!
Those are wonderful photos - and so nice that you and your daughter have best friends who are mother and daughter.Love your site - I'll be back! :)
Gorgeous photos, love the blogxx vix
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awww that really does work out nicely!!
here's to fostering those friendships so they last forever!
happy WW!!
You've got to love it when it works out like that!
I'm also lucky. My BFF has 4 kids and my two love, love, love, love, them!
Aww! How cool is that? I bet you do lots of fun things together.
that does work out nicely! awesome!
It's SO cool when things work out like that! SHantel and I have best buds like that too {only they moved far away :(}
How fun, that does make it nice doesn't it! Cute BFF pictures!
That is wonderful! LOVE the pictures!!
Great pics!
That is so nice that you both have such wonderful relationships in your lives. It's great having friends! Cute pics!
Those are wonderful photos - and so nice that you and your daughter have best friends who are mother and daughter.
Love your site - I'll be back! :)
Gorgeous photos, love the blog
xx vix
Post a Comment