Today was fun, I did something I have been meaning to do since we moved in 2 years ago! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be so I'm kind of mad at myself for procrastinating it for so long.
I put the border up on my bathroom wall! Yay! Our bathroom is 'outdoor' themed, and we have several cute things in there. Yesterday I sewed the valance for the shower curtain...not perfect, but cute enough. I am loving my bathroom now! It's so cute! Here are some pictures.
Here's the border. Isn't it cute?
Here is the shower curtain and it's new valance, with the border above it.
The curtains I made a while ago with the stick curtain rod...for a rugged effect. (and the border)
Our shower rug...it's elk...Dell's favorite.
The moose toothbrush holder, bear soapdish that I just use as a cute accent item and the bear tea candle holderIsn't it so cute...I'm proud of myself! :)


14 comments:
Awesome! Way to go finishing your project! Love how it all ties together! that Moose toothbrush holder is adorable!
nice work, you!
This looks like a fun room. Lots to look at while you are dropping the kids off at the big pool~
I've never done wallpaper..had my share of ripping old paper down, but never putting it up. Glad it worked out well.
So fun!! i love the toothbrush holder.
my daughter requested a monkey bathroom for her 12th birthday last year...not an easy task, but with the 70's style fixtures in there i was able to get kind of creative. and honestly it is growing on me and she loves it!
check it out:
http://thevasquez3.blogspot.com/2007/09/monkey-see-monkey-wantholleeann-do.html
Aw! It's cute!! My husband would love it. He's turned into such an 'outdoorsie' person the last 5 years.
I'm loving the stick curtain rod. Creative.
And cheap, I'm betting lol.
Oh that is so cute - great job! :)
Very cute! Good job!
It is very cute! Good job! Wallpaper intimidates me! I only did it once in our old house & the whole experience almost gave me hives!! Good job! I'm very impressed!
Very cute! Great job! BTW, I emailed you back, but it sent me a message saying my email to you is being delayed and they will try it again in 2 days....???
My husband would love this bathroom. You did a great job.
It looks incredible! I love it! Great work!
It looks wonderful, I can't imagine being able to do something like that I am soooo not creative...
Vix
awww!! I love it!! That would be perfect in MY house!!! Good job, Steph!
Tam
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment