Saturday, March 8, 2008

The mind of a four year old and a dream

I was just getting ready to get the girls in a bath. I was helping Daisy get her clothes off and a big wad of TP fell out. I said "Do you like wearing wadded up Toilet Paper in your underwear?" to which she said, "I put it in there so my bum would dry up."

LOL!

Last night I had a dream that I saw a plane crash happening, just like in LOST. It was very strange. I can't seem to get it out of my head today.

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

Gracie would do something like that. Dreams affect me the same way. I had one last night that Jon was going to Iraq and I can't get that one out of my head either.

I am learning to like headbands...slowly. Kate helped me adjust. I still can only do the plain ones, but I'm warming to them. Plus, it's amazing how just sticking one of those on Evie's head suddenly makes everyone know she's a girl!!

And Ryver, well, she looks pretty darn adorable in hers. I love how often you catch her grinning like she's just done something fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I followed a link from Chanin's 'cuz I had to see ANOTHER mom of 4 girls- two of you in one night! Check out my blog- I've got 4, too.

erin said...

Such a funny comment!!!

Beth Cotell said...

Kids say and do the funniest things! :)

crystal said...

I always dream parallel to the plot of "Lost" too. It's very stressful! That stoopid show stresses me OUT.

Mamarazzi said...

this is hilarious!!

Joy said...

I LOVE LOST! Are you an avid watcher? I don't come up with crazy theories or anything (I gave up last season with trying to figure it all out!!!) but we devour each and every episode.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love the funny things they say! :)