Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thankful Sunday

It's Sunday once again. Last Sunday we were at my in-law's house for Easter and also a farewell dinner because on Tuesday they headed out on a second Mission! They went to Cove Fort, Utah. We are excited for them, but also will miss them very much.

Today I'm thankful for:

  • Worthy In-laws who go on missions and set good examples
  • The lovely Spring weather, even with it's cold parts
  • The cutest puppy's in the world (I will post new pictures soon, they are ADORABLE!)
  • My handy-man, fix-it, jack of all trades husband who fixes and keeps our house in ship shape!
  • My beautiful girls
  • My Mom, I love her smaggerdifflynoodlkins
  • My Grandma, I love her mung o sung tung!
  • My aunt Kaye, I love her moigner!
  • My wonderful bloggy friends who leave such swell comments! Keep it up, it makes my day!

Have a wonderful Sabbath all. :)

12 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

awww i love this. so many wonderful blessings, so much to be thankful for!

i am thankful for your beautiful example of gratitude. lovely!

Ris said...

Great post! I am thankful for so many things too...feel like that is what most of my prayers are, just thanking God for everything! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Betsy Hart said...

Comments make my day too!! Its always a nice thing to see what people are thankful for. What a great idea to make it a weekly thing. I know that its hard to remember to be thankful sometimes, especially when you have so much you need help with.

D said...

Very awesome! Love your thankful list!

debi9kids said...

Hi! Just saw your blog listed on a friend's blog and had to take a peek. :)
Your family is just beautiful!
What a wonderful list of things you are thankful for.

crystal said...

What a GREAT mission! That would be a fantastic place to be called!

Anonymous said...

I will stop by next time we head south and say hi for you!!! I have never stopped there and have always wanted too.

Christina

Chanin said...

So cute! What a great picture too! You have a lot to be thankful for!!! Wonderful!

Also, you've been tagged over at my blog!

http://whatswithallthepink.blogspot.com

Vixbil said...

Wow, I love thankful lists and what amazing in laws
xx

KATE said...

Wow, a second mission huh? How neat!
Great list! I loved it!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great blessings! How exciting for your in-laws!

Kaye said...

I'm honored to make your list. You are adorable and I moigner you seventy popsicle thirty zillion.