Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thankful Sunday

I am taking a page from Cecily at My chaos My bliss's book and starting a 'Thankful Sunday'. I think it's a wonderful idea, and helps to count your blessings. Thanks Cecily, for the idea!

Today I'm thankful for:
  • My nice warm house in the cold winter
  • My four beautiful, sweet, angel girls
  • My very pregnant dog who is going to give birth any day
  • Chapstick!
  • My hard working hubby
  • My bloggy friends...all of you out there!

I have so many things go be grateful for, I am so blessed!!

8 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh i love this!! i might do it tooooo! great list!

i am thankful for you too!

Vixbil said...

I love this too, I might copy too. Right now I am thankful for bloggy friends as well!

Matchbox Mom said...

awww!! I nub you too!! I love Cecily too! She's A-DOREABLE..

Tams

Beth Cotell said...

What a wonderful list!

Maria said...

We need to be thanksful this time of year when we really want spring!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

great blessings!

KATE said...

What great things to be thankful for!!

Cecily R said...

Good grief I am behind on your blog! How come it never pops up on my Bloglines?? I KNOW I put you in there...I'll have to check on it.

You have a great list and a lot to be thankful for. We both do!! :)