yay for healthy puppies and all other things good!!
today was the most beautiful springy day. we had a great time going on a family picnic (Jordan did not have school) and soaking up the beautiful weather!! pics to come this week... i finally got the slumber party pics up...i am so behind on my blogging...oh well!
7 comments:
OOOOOOOH! An elliptical! Color me jealous!!
Ditto to all except the puppies! hee hee
I love the NEW look too!!
I changed my blog addresses now they are
ourcrazylifewithkids.blogspot.com
and,
bigfatmommyrecipes.blogspot.com
see ya!
sounds like a great list! I wouldn's mind a new elliptical machine. I would mind the puppies though. :)
Christina
A new elliptical! You're not kiddin'. That's a great blessing!
I almost didn't recognize where I was... the new blog look is GORGEOUS!
yay for healthy puppies and all other things good!!
today was the most beautiful springy day. we had a great time going on a family picnic (Jordan did not have school) and soaking up the beautiful weather!! pics to come this week... i finally got the slumber party pics up...i am so behind on my blogging...oh well!
Great thankful list!
Post a Comment